Vision, Mission and Values of Krishna Consultants
To be the Leading Overseas Education Consulting Organization, to create success stories for our students, value additions to partner institutions and to all other stakeholders.
• Commitment to grow our business with emphasis on Excellence, Honesty, Integrity and Updated knowledge.
• To build strong and credible relationships with partner institutions.
• To provide customized solutions to students aspiring to study overseas.
Honesty, Commitment, Transparency & Value addition
Krishna Consultants aims to achieve the mission and vision through following objectives:
- To gain adequate knowledge and skills for the key team members and professionally develop them to provide quality services to the students.
- To achieve and surpass norms established by internationally reputed regulatory or certifying agencies and qualify to provide recruitment services.
- To obtain official representation status from internationally renowned institutions and introduce them to Indian students, thereby facilitating the students to enroll in their desired programs while aiding the cultural diversity objectives of institutions.
- To actively participate in the marketing plans of principal foreign institutions by conducting events and providing infrastructure and administrative facilities as well as supplying market intelligence.
- To provide coaching for language proficiency required by Indian student to pursue higher education abroad.
- To guide and enable the students to achieve desired results in language, aptitude and competitive entrance tests.
- To counsel and advise students to select most appropriate programs and institutions suitable to their academic qualifications and aptitude and assist them in admission formalities.
- To provide comprehensive solutions for sourcing programs, identifying institutions, improving language proficiency, admission applications, scholarships & funding, visa applications, pre-departure preparations, accommodations and post-landing under the same roof.
- Maintaining relationship with family post recruitment and having a feedback from students for benefiting future students.