1. What is the eligibility criteria for becoming a franchisee of Krishna Consultants?
Krishna Consultants prefer offering franchisee to all those who have studied abroad and have come back to India and want to start this business based on their personal experience. This franchisee proposal is also open for companies who are already into studies abroad activities but now want to join an experienced firm who has multiple recruitment options for students in many countries.
2. What are the core competencies of Krishna Consultants?
• Krishna Consultants is the one stop solution for all the International Education needs.
• Krishna Consultants is an established Studies Abroad Consultant from last 20 years.
• It provides multi-country recruitment options for overseas studies in 28 Countries.
• Krishna Consultants is an authorized representative of more than 600+ leading overseas Universities in 28 Countries.
3. What kind of services are offered to franchisee partners by Krishna Consultants?
• Multiple Country Recruitment options.
• University Selection Assistance.
• Admission & Application Assistance.
• Visa Assistance.
• Pre-Departure Guidance.
• Timely Services (replying to emails within 24 hours).
• Skype Training Sessions for doubts solving.
• Knowledge Sharing Meets.
• Regular Updates through emails.
• On-time Payments.
4. What kind of support does Krishna Consultants provide to their Franchisee?
Krishna Consultants provides following support to franchisee partners.
• It offers a well-settled brand which is into existence from last 20 years.
• It offers a brand which is well recognized in the industry.
• It offers a basket of 600+ Universities in 28 Countries.
• It offers specialized knowledge on all the 28 Countries from day one on an immediate basis.
• It offers a complete hand holding to the franchisee.
• On the basis of performance of the franchisee, the franchisor arranges Spot Admissions, Seminars and Education Fairs.
• It offers a complete guide of standard procedures, systems, and way of working.
• It avoids duplication of systems, procedures and provides cost saving and make the franchisor focus on the core activities.
5. How would the revenue sharing model be like?
6. What would be expected from a franchisee?
• 100% commitment and time for the studies overseas activities. It should be franchisee’s main and only activity.
• The Franchisee should be educated, preferably one who has studied abroad and with good communication skills, having good a convincing ability, widely traveled and willing to personally devote time and attention to the venture.
• Franchise should be able to invest approximately Rs. 12 Lakhs to Rs. 15 Lakhs in the studies abroad activity.
• Having a mindset and attitude to provide service to the student fraternity.
7. How will Krishna Consultants depart training and share information with new franchisees?
We have prepared training modules in PowerPoint for all 28 countries which we promote.
Example: Power point presentation for the USA explaining the following:-
• Why USA?
• Advantages of Studying in USA,
• Types of Institutions,
• Degree offered,
• Cost Involved,
• Admission requirements,
• Application procedure,
• Visa process,
• Salient Features of the Universities with whom we have tie up etc.
We organize Knowledge Sharing Meets at our head office at Nagpur twice a year.
We maintain the database of the email ids of the franchisees and whatever informative mails we receive from the Universities we send it to all our franchisee partners for updating their knowledge so that they can give accurate and updated information to their respective students.
We also send weekly informative mails to all franchisee partners on universities represented by us.
We also share with all franchisee partners on any new educational policies and any amendments to them regarding Visa procedures time to time.
8. Is there any franchise fee?
Yes, the franchise fee is Rs. 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs + Service Tax.
9. Is professional education mandatory to be a successful study abroad franchisee?
10. What would be the gestation period?
Around 12 months to 18 months.
11. Can you discuss the following requirements? (Investment, Infrastructure, Staff Required).
Investment : Rs. 12 Lakhs to Rs. 15 Lakhs.
Infrastructure: 500 to 800 Sq. Ft.
Staff Required: 3 Counselors, 1 Marketing Executive, and 1 Office boy to start with.
12. What will be my ideal rate of return on investment?
The rate of ROI depends on the investment made, the revenues earned and the expenses incurred.
It really depends on how effectively you can manage your business and earn a profit.
13. How much time will it take in the franchisee selection process?
Ideally, a franchise office can be setup within 2 months if the proposed site and financials are available.
14. After how many years will my license need to be renewed?
Our franchise agreement will be renewed annually (with no renewal fees applicable) until there is any breach of contract as per the franchise agreement signed by both the parties.
15. What kind of a work schedule can I look forward to?
It will be a full time operating business, where you will need to dedicate at least 8 hours a day.
16. Is this business socially respectable?
17. What is the advertising expenditure?
Around 2.5 lakhs annually depending on the city.
18. What is the commission distribution system and how will the accounts be maintained?
The commission payable is credited to your registered bank account within 3 months of the commencement of the program, provided, the student enrolls and pays complete tuition fees.
19. Will anyone from Krishna Consultants visit me in my office?
Yes, before we finalize the location of site and area and also at the time of franchisee inaugural and half-yearly visits after starting its operations.
20. Can I take this franchise as a part-time business?
No, as you won’t get fruitful returns.
21. Under what banner will I be running my franchise?
By the name of Krishna Consultants operating for that city.
22. What are the fixed costs like?
• Franchisee Fees (One time).
• Initial Publicity Expenses (One time).
• Interiors, Furniture & Fittings, Computers, Printers, Scanner, UPS etc.
• Rent Deposit.
• Minimum Salary.
• Minimum Electricity bill.
• Minimum Rent.
23. What are the variable overheads?
• Telephone & Communication.
• Travelling & Conveyance.
• Coaching Royalty.
• Advertising / Business Promotion.
• Printing, Stationery & Xerox.
• Repairs & Maintenance.
• Courier & Mailing.
24. Why should I join hands with Krishna Consultants instead of other consultants in the same industry?
• Krishna Consultants is in the studies abroad industry since last 20 years having direct representation of more than 600+ Universities across 28 countries and has recruited more than 8000 students across the globe.
• Krishna will help you to operate and grow successfully, providing full-time support from the head office.
25. How many partners can come together to form a Franchisee?
We prefer not more than 2 partners as our franchisee.
26. Will Krishna Consultants help in recruiting manpower?
Recruiting the manpower will be the Franchisee’s responsibility. Local people must be preferred in order to remove the communication barrier. Support can be provided by the Head Office.
27. What is the process for selecting a site for the new center?
Initially, the Business Partner has to enumerate a list of possible site locations for the new branch set up and the best of all the possible locations will be decided after coordinating with Head Office.
28. What kind of marketing support do you provide?
We help our franchisees in promoting operations for their city through online marketing, also all the promotional material and strategies will be provided whereas the actual execution has to be done by Franchisee and the cost for online marketing has to be borne by the franchisee.
29. Can there be two Franchisee in one area?
Depends on the prospects of the location and the city.
30. Does Krishna Consultants offer any financial support for Franchisee?
No, the franchisee has to arrange all the finances.
31. Will Krishna Consultants provide support towards coaching students?
Yes, we share our competitive coaching material with franchisees and also guide them from time to time for the effective running of coaching batches for all standardized examinations required for foreign education.
32. Can we run the franchisee by our firm’s name?
No, Franchisee has to surrender their existing firm name and has to operate as Krishna Consultants for the concerned location.
33. Do we need to start franchisee in our owned office?
Yes, you can start operating our franchise in your existing office provided you redesign the office as per Krishna’s standards.
34. Can we take Franchisee for any other location other than India?
35. Can we recruit students of other nationality through Krishna Consultants?
36. Can you share any Infrastructure creation & technology support checklist for setting up centers like KCs?
Yes, support for setting up the center as Krishna Consultants would be provided by us.
37. What systems do you have for keeping franchisees in touch with you and each other?
The system used by us are communication channels such as e-mail, telephone support, personal visits, knowledge sharing meets as and when needed.
38. Would we receive feedback on our performance?
Yes, we do keep track of your performance and co-ordinate with you likewise.
39. Do you provide on-going training in the form of courses, workshops, conferences, seminars, follow-on/advanced courses? Who pays?
• Regular Knowledge Sharing Meets are organized for our Franchisees in order to update them with latest trends.
• The training cost is borne by Krishna Consultants.
40. Does Krishna refer clients to the franchisee?
Yes, we transfer the leads generated from respective Franchisee location to the office concerned.
41. Does the franchisee get additional business due to Krishna website?
42. Do you provide support for arranging education fairs/seminars?
Yes, the HO team helps in co-ordination for arranging education fairs, spot visits, and Country wise seminars.
43. What continuing services do you provide after the franchise business has commenced?
The back end operations would be handled by the Head Office.
44. What kind of sale and promotional literature/ university brochures do you supply and do I have to pay for it?
Promotional material including University Brochures will be provided by KC for which the cost and courier charges are to be borne by the franchisee.